Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ultrasound Appointment!

Monday Michael & I had the pleasure of going to my second ultrasound appointment. It was so much fun getting to see the baby, especially because it is actually starting to look like one! I am measuring ahead 8 days, so my doctor may be changing my due date but I wont find out until my next appointment, January 10th. I am still getting sick here and there but overall I am feeling much better than before. Definitely still struggling with exhaustion, hoping that will improve in the next few weeks as I head further into the second trimester. My next ultrasound should take place sometime in February, when we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby!! We are very anxious/excited to find out.

Here is Jude's little sibling :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Is the babe sticking her tongue out in the last one?? So cute :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I can't wait for her to arrive. Also, I am soooo happy you are measuring ahead, bc this lessens the possibility of Nate and I mssing it with our trip to Europe!!! K love you, please keep updating!
    Love Jo

    ReplyDelete