Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bloggers: 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

I usually don’t write about stuff like this here BUT Shutterfly is giving away 50 free photo holiday cards if you talk about your experience with them on your blog.  (Go here if you want to check it out: Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards.)  I really like the things that we have ordered from them in the past. Its really fun giving personalized gifts to our family members; I mean who wouldn’t want stuff with Jude’s picture on it? I have used their site to make wall calendars, photo mugs, order prints, etc.  The photos are really clear and the quality is always good. I have ordered prints from Snapfish before and was not happy with their quality at all. I was thinking about ordering my Christmas cards from them Shutterfly anyhow, since they have so many cute designs, so this totally worked out in my favor :) 

Hope your week is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment