Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apple Hill

Well, of course I will have to blog about Jude's party and how incredibly awesome it was, but I am waiting to do so until I get our photos back :). I will say breifly that it was such an honor to us to have so many people that we love join us to help celebrate Jude's first year of life. 

For our friends near and far away who couldn't make it to the party,
here is the slideshow of Jude's 1st year if you are interested.
Jude's 1st Year! from Tiffany Reese on Vimeo.

SO. Yesterday we were all recovering from the day of chaos, fun & excitement so we decided to take a  relaxing drive up to Apple Hill. It didn't really hit me until we were in the car on the way there, but now that Jude is a year old, we are coming back around to all the things we did for the first time with him last year. Apple Hill for example, it was one of the first things we did with Jude last year, he was about 4-5 weeks old. He slept the entire time. This year he slept in the car on the way but was definitely wide awake the moment the car stopped and ready for good times. It made me very sentimental taking him there again and reflecting on all that has happened since we brought him there the first time. Michael and I decided it is a new permanent tradition in our household and I couldn't agree with more happiness. 

Buggy got to do something he certainly couldn't have done on his first trip, eat junk food (guess whose idea that was) and take his first pony ride! Oh my word, it was the most precious thing. Afterward I said to Michael, "I don't think I've smiled that hard since.... yesterday." I guess that's how you know you are blessed.

Here is Jude's 1st pony ride:
Jude's First Pony Ride!! from Tiffany Reese on Vimeo.


 Also, if you would like to see pictures from our day, you can check those out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment