Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Week!

Jude's "Birthday Week" as Michael & I like to call it begins! We are so excited for Jude's big day and his party on Sunday. Can't wait to see all of our family & friends!!!

 I wanted to share this video I made of Jude's dancing skills, in case anyone missed it on Facebook:



PS! Jude's Aunt Nicole got him a really adorable Garden Gnome costume

which he is going to wear to one of his Halloween parties but Michael & I also wanted to get him another costume (we have already been invited to 3 parties, go Jude!) So, you should help us pick by voting in the poll to the right :)!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that gnome costume! I tried to get Jacob to let me get it, but he didn't like it. (He's lame like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z.O.M.G. THE ELF IS AMAZING. I can not wait to see pictures of that. M needs to get a matching one.

    ReplyDelete